Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: CVS and Walgreens

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

With very few items I see worth highlighting this week, I'm combining CVS and Walgreens!

CVS

See my CVS hints here if you are new to CVS and the Extra Care Bucks system!

  • Remember to use your CVS extra care card
  • Use coupons to get free/cheap items that earn you Extra Care Bucks that can be used like cash to buy more things with ECB's or anything else in the store you might need!

SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert



Get $2 ECB wyb 2 Colgate Toothpaste and/or Toothbrushes -$2.50 each (Limit 1)
$1/1 printable here or 6/7 SS
Final Price= $.50 each
(good deal if you need toothpaste, but I'd wait to find it free if you don't need it now!)

St. Ives $1.49 (trial size)
$1.50/1 from the 5/10 SS (regional)
Final Price= FREE




WALGREENS

Here are the best deals I see at Walgreens this week.

See my Walgreens hints here if you are new here!

Remember that Walgreens requires you to have an equal or greater amount of items vs. coupons, so throw in some cheap candy or other small item if you have more coupons than items. This often happens since you can combine store and manufacturer coupons.

SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert

REGISTER REWARD DEALS

Get $2 Register Rewards wyb Dry Idea deodorant at $2.99
$2/1 Dry Idea coupon
Final Price = Free + $1 overage

Get $1 Register Rewards wyb Aquafresh at $1.99
$1/1 coupon 6/21 SS or printable
Final Price = Free

OTHER DEALS

Campbell's soup--2/$1 in-ad coupon
$1/2 coupon here first (not sure if these just won't print for me because I have before or if the campaign is really over!)
Then use in-ad coupon
Final Price = Free


That's the best I see, and I will update if I find anything else I think is worthy of noting! If you are looking for all the matchups, head to Money Saving Mom's CVS and Walgreens deal pages!


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment