Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grocery Links!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here's links to this week's grocery savings! Included are stores running sales from Sun-Sat, and stores whose sales began today, running from Wed- Tues!

A few things I think worth mentioning from some of these stores....

HARRIS TEETER

7 oz Banquet Pot Pies $.57
$1 off Banquet Chicken Meals, Any - May All You
$.50/1 Banquet Homestyle Bakes, Any - May All You
Final Price= FREE

Ben & Jerry’s 3.6 oz $1
$.75/1 Ben & Jerry’s Flipped Out Ice Cream, Any - RP 6/28
Final Price= FREE

Starbucks Ice Cream 3.6 oz $1
$1 off Starbucks Ice Cream, Any Pint printable
$1 off Starbucks Ice Cream, Any - SS 6/21
(also a $1.50 printable recently if you have it and haven't used it! it seems to be gone now!)
Final Price = FREE

Minute Maid Soft Frozen Lemonade 12 oz $1

$.50/1 Minute Maid Frozen Novelty, Any - RP 6/28
Final Price = FREE

PUBLIX

A.1. Steak Sauce, 10 oz,$2 (BOGO price!)
$2 off A.1. Sauce SS 6/14 or printable
Final Price = FREE

Dole Canned Fruit .89-$1.09
.50/1 Dole Canned Fruits printable (IE) or printable(FF)
(no longer work for me but might if you haven't printed yet!)
Final Price = FREE to $.09

I plan to add to this list soon, some of the deals I'm hunting for this week!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment