Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: CVS

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

CVS has a few decent deals this week, if you have some ECB's you need to roll!


See my CVS hints here if you are new to CVS and the Extra Care Bucks system!

  • Remember to use your CVS extra care card
  • Use coupons to get free/cheap items that earn you Extra Care Bucks that can be used like cash to buy more things with ECB's or anything else in the store you might need!

SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert


Sunday and Monday only

Get $1.49 ECB wyb Caliber or CVS Transparent or Invisible Tape $1.49 (limit 3)
Final price = FREE


Deals good all week:

Get $5 ECB wyb Bayer Contour Glucose Meter $19.99, (limit 2 – monthly)
$30 off Bayer Meter 2/1 RP
Final price = $5.00 moneymaker

Get $.99 ECB wyb Caliber or CVS Pencils 10 pk or Double Blade Pencil Sharpener $.99 (limit 3)
Final price = FREE

Get $.99 ECB CVS Brand Pantiliners 22 ct $.89 (limit 1)
Final price = FREE


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment