Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Shopping List

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here are your shopping lists for the week, along with a few good deals from some of the stores! Don't forget the ones still running Wed-Tues.

Fresh Tyson Split Chicken Breast 99¢ lb
$1 off Tyson Fresh Chicken product SS 6/28
Final Price = 1lb packages FREE


Bounty Paper Towels Single Roll $1 ea
$.25/1 Bounty Napkins or paper Towels PG 7/05
$.25/1 Bounty PG e coupon
Final Price = $.25



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment